1. Identification and contact details of the Data Controller
ADEGAS PAZO DO MAR S.L., domiciled at Crtra. Ourense-Castrelo KM 12.5, – 32940 Feá (Ourense), with CIF B32297103, as responsible for the processing of personal data, provides information on the use it will make of personal data.
Likewise, it makes the information related to the LSSICE available to you by visiting the Legal Notice on our website.
In each service you will be informed about:
The purposes of processing your personal data, that is, the reason why ADEGAS PAZO DO MAR S.L. treat your personal data. The legal bases that allow the processing of data by ADEGAS PAZO DO MAR S.L. for each of the stated purposes.
The possible communication of your data to third parties, as well as the cause of said communication. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties except when there is a legal obligation (Public Treasury, Judges and Courts, Security Forces and Bodies,…) or we expressly indicate it below.
The term of conservation of the data that you provide us. For these purposes, we inform you that we keep your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship or for a longer period if you have authorized us to do so. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, for the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
3. Necessary and updated information
So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, you must notify ADEGAS PAZO DO MAR S.L., as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Exercise of your rights
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of processing the data is in doubt, in which case, we may keep the data
- for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it, of those indicated in the table above, is legitimate interest. ADEGAS PAZO DO MAR S.L. will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated in the table above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to email@example.com.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- Sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right you wish to exercise, your identification data and a copy of the ID Card.
- Through postal mail, sending a letter to Crtra. Ourense-Castrelo KM 12.5, – 32940 Feá (Ourense).
- Email: email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise, your identification data and a copy of the ID Card.
5. Detailed information on data processing performed by service
- Purpose of the treatment: Accounting, fiscal and administrative management.
- Categories of interested parties: Clients and users with whom a commercial relationship is maintained.
- Category of personal data: Those necessary to maintain the commercial relationship and issue invoices.
- Recipients: Public administration with competence in the matter, banks and savings banks.
- Conservation periods: As long as there is a commercial relationship and subsequently those provided by tax legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.